On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 07:56:51PM +0200, aleX Kiausch wrote:
> When I try to make a fresh install from the rsynced cooker i get the
> following errormessage:
> depslist.ordered mismatch against hdlist files
> What's up?
> Am I wrong or the mirror I get it from?

Your depslist.ordered doesn't match the hdlist files.  What this means
is these files are out of date with each other.  This might mean your
local copy isn't full up to date (possibly you were rsyncing while the
mirror was running an rsync itself) or the mirror itself is out of date.

You should rsync until it stops making changes.  Your rsync should be up
to date at that point.  If it isn't then the mirror is wrong.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes