I try to get my oki ol 810ex to work with LPRNG.

If I in printerdrake chose to use cups it works just fine. But if I try
to switch to lprng it works until I restart the computer.

Then I get (when starting lpd):

Making CUPS not overwriting /etc/printcap ...
Stopping CUPS printing system:                                  [  OK  ]
Starting CUPS printing system:                                  [  OK  ]
Starting lpd: Warning - Oki810ex: 'no :rm, :lp, or :sv entry'
Warning - Oki810ex: Bad printcap entry - missing 'sd' or 'client' entry?

And if I try to type lpq for example I get:

Printer: Oki810ex@c-2b8e72d5 - ERROR: spool queue for 'oki810ex' does
not exist on server XXXX.se
   non-existent printer or you need to run 'checkpc -f'

And if I run printerdrake again my printer appears as a remote Printer.

Why?

I also have one question. Have anyone sucseeded to get kljettool to
work. If so, together with which printing-system?

/Magnus