On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 01:59:37AM +0200, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> Great! Is it system wide or per user (root) based?
>
> Oh.., I found another missing file in the openssh package (+ some minor
> fixes), a patch is attached.

Dumb question but why are we using /var/empty/sshd?  /var/empty just
needs to be an empty directory with nothing in it.  ssh chroot's to it
so that it doesn't have access to anything as root.  No reason why other
apps couldn't share this directory.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes