Alternate solution:

Ron, get to know more people in your local area, some of whom have
broadband. I also live in Melbourne, Australia. You could always meet
more people as the Slashdot Meetups. In the past i've also gotten a beta
set of CDs of Mandrake from www.lsl.com.au (for Australian's only),
although they don't seem to list them at the moment, for about AUD$7 per
cd.

--
- Antony Suter  (sutera internode on net)  "Exner"
- "Tools to make tools."