heh, not really,
I'm not so great at writing english as I once was:o)

Let's try to rephrase this;
My point is that you don't call wine for an emulator just to make people
understand what it's purpose is, when it's not an emulator.
Especially not when it's not hard to desribe it correctly and at the
same time make people understad it's purpose.

eg. people did'nt call PC-DOS, DR-DOS, etc. for MS-DOS emulators just
because they could mostly run the same programs.