--- Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah looks like SadEagle came up with the real
> fix... waiting for the
> maintainer to committ it.  When that happens I'll
> send you the link to
> the the patch in the CVS archive. :)

Awesome, thanks Ben :o)

My only other major annoyance with Konq is being on a
web form where you start typing and it offers a
drop-down with possible auto-completions, you hit the
down arrow to select one.  It fills in the completion,
leaves your cursor in the form and the drop-down box
visible (with the thing you just selected blue).  At
this point in Konqueror 2.2.2 you can hit tab and move
to the next form field.  In 3.0.2, you can't, tab
doesn't do anything, you're stuck.

I mainly see this in Yahoo! Mail, which is why it's an
annoyance :o)  Can you reproduce this?