On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 08:33:00PM -0300, Antonio A Todo Bom wrote:
> LTSP:
>
> Today we have, in our office, just a computer and
> 8 LTSP terminals.
>
> We are finally satified with LTSP, it's working ok.
>
> Can I contribute anyform to add LTSP to Mdk distro?

Stew Benedict has already been working on this.  Please search the list
before posting:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-cooker&w=2&r=1&q=b&s=ltsp

> UPGRADE:
>
> We are current using Mdk8.1
> Can I use the Mdk9.0 cd isos to upgrade directly? Would be 100% ok?
> We have the home in another partition, would be better to
> reformat and reinstall evething (except home)?
>
> If I donload and install the RC3,
> How to update with the final release only the necessary packtes?

Should be able to.  But no guarantees.  Fresh installs are always ideal.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

Never take no as an answer from someone who isn't authorized to say yes.