An other problem occur with supermount while intalling
MS Office (throught CXoffice 1.2).

Install start, but during installation I have files
not found.

When trying to list files :

[celine@celine Office]$ cd /mnt/cdrom
[celine@celine cdrom]$ ls
autorun.inf  MSOWC.CAB     ows.msi      SETUP.HLP
SQL/         SYSTEMNT/
DATA1.MSI    MSOWC.MSI     PFILES/      setup.ini
SQLWRAP.EXE  WINDOWS/
IE5/         Oem/          README.DOC   SETUPSE.EXE
SUPPORT/
LICENSE.TXT  OFFICE1.CAB   readose.txt  SETUPSE.INI
SYSTEM/
MSI/         OSESETUP.INF  SETUP.EXE    SP/
SYSTEM95/
[celine@celine cdrom]$ cd PFILES/
[celine@celine PFILES]$ ls
COMMON/  FP98/  MSOFFICE/  SNAPVIEW/  VSTUDIO/
[celine@celine PFILES]$ cd MSOFFICE/
MSSQL7    OFFICE    STATION   TEMPLATE
[celine@celine PFILES]$ cd MSOFFICE/OFFICE/10
1031  1033  1034  1036  1041  1043
[celine@celine PFILES]$ cd MSOFFICE/OFFICE/1033/
[celine@celine 1033]$ ls WEBPINTL.DLL
ls: WEBPINTL.DLL: No such file or directory
[celine@celine 1033]$ ll WEBPINTL.DLL
ls: WEBPINTL.DLL: No such file or directory
[celine@celine 1033]$ ls
ls: ACADP9.CHM: No such file or directory
ls: ACADPMN9.AW: No such file or directory
ls: ACCORE9.AW: No such file or directory
ls: ACJETCR9.AW: No such file or directory

When back to normal mount, everything works well.

This is Microsoft Office2000 Professional SR-1
Original CD (this verstion is only given with new
PCs).

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit : > On Fri, 20 Sep