I have heard this argument before but don't buy it. I am not talking about waiting
years here... Just taking the time to release the product when it is ready instead
of forcing a deadline. Mandrake 8.2 was released despite a known serious issue with
smb with the kernel. That was something that definately should have been fixed
before release. This is not to say you don't aim for a deadline, but even Microsoft
will fearlessly delay release, often for months.

--
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that
created them.
-Albert Einstein