I have grown to love the new RPMDrake, at first I was a little unsure, but
after using it for a while I think it has promise.

You can view the files of an rpm by right clicking on the information window
and selecting "Maximum information"

I agree it would probably be better to have a tab on the information window
so that you can have the description/depends on one tab and a file list on the
other

--Brad