Palmer, Hilary wrote on Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 09:06:09AM -0500 :
> For the next version for RPMDrake could you make it more like the previous
> version?  I liked being able to switch between Install/Remove and being able

I assume that you are running Mandrake Control Center (drakconf) and
starting it from there?  Your request then is for a button or something
to go from install to remove mode more easily than closing and starting
a new program (from drakconf).

> to see what files are included with the package.

Right click on the right hand pane and select "Maximum information".

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
| MandrakeSoft USA             | Security is like an onion.  It's made |
| http://www.mandrakesoft.com  | made up of several layers and makes   |