onsdagen den 9 oktober 2002 15.03 skrev Vincent Danen:
> On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, at 08:51 AM, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > I just found a patch by Van Dyke, the makers of SecureCRT (for win32)
> > for
> > openssh that might be interesting for Mandrake?
> >
> > Patches are applied to this mail.
>
> Tell me why it's interesting, or some sort of README for this.  It
> doesn't look like it changes very much of the core openssh code, so I
> won't reject it out of hand, but I don't feel like reading the patch
> from top to bottom to figure out what it does.
>
> If you can point me to more info on it, or tell me what it does and how
> it would be used, that would be helpful.  Also, any links to whether or
> not this fellow tried to get into the main openssh program or not (and
> if so, why it was rejected) would be useful as well.

There's actually a link presented 2 times in the spec file patch pointing to:

http://www.vandyke.com/download/os/pks_ossh.html

On that page there's a link to:

http://www.vandyke.com/technology/draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem.txt

> I don't really like to tamper with openssh too much.  =)

He he, I know that :)

I just thought this would be interesting for Mandrake, that's it.

Chears.
--
Regards // Oden Eriksson - Deserve-IT Networks http://d-srv.com

Check the "Modules For Apache2" status page at:
http://d-srv.com/modules_for_apache2.html