On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 02:38:17PM -0500, Igor Izyumin wrote:
: On Friday 18 October 2002 02:03 pm, David Walser wrote:
: >
: > Unless the same happens for perl-Gtk, maybe switching
: > to Qt wouldn't be a bad idea, us not being able to
: > release MCC on Gtk+2 for 9.0 is a perfect
: > demonstration of why.
:
: QT would be a nicer choice than GTK.  It looks better.  GTK1 doesn't really
: look like Gnome2 and doesn't look like KDE.  But then, that's up to the
: mandrake team to decide.

Oh dear god no.  The thing I like about MCC and it being GTK-based is
that it *respects* my .gtkrc settings.  I have a consistent-looking
desktop.

Try that with QT-based YaST2.  Even after strongarming with qtconfig
portions of the same dialog box have on font while others have nothing
that looks like any of my choices.

Yuk...

        --Jerry

Open-Source software isn't a matter of life or death...
...It's much more important than that!