So sprach Vincent Danen am 2002-10-20 um 22:34:01 -0600 :
> and /var/qmail are on their own partitions...  This is probably the
> reason the problem hasn't been seen before.  Again, does this mean

Actually, that's not true.  MANY months before, I reported that I cannot
reboot (I still can't).  And I've got a seperate /usr and also use LDAP.
However, unlike this somewhat arrogant other fellow, I failed to make
the connection that LDAP and a /usr partition don't play well together.

Anyhow - just a short AOL!

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)