So sprach Vincent Danen am 2002-10-21 um 16:46:49 -0600 :
> What happens when you reboot?  Does the system hang?

Yes, exactly.  The system is hanging when it tries to umount all the
partitions.  When I presss SysReq+S, I see / (of course) and /usr are
still mounted.  However, just before it hangs, the system says that /usr
is not mounted.

Tonight (in 10hrs) I'll do a reboot and then post the exact error
messages.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)