--- Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 04:11:57AM -0800, David
> Walser wrote:
> > ugh, why on Earth did you do that !!???
>
> Probably because the vast majority of users expect a
> single click to
> select an icon and a double click to activate it.

Vast majority of what users?  Windows users?  Hello,
this is not Windows!!!

Um..Welcome to Mandrake Windows, where we flush
innovation down the drain, and strive to differentiate
ourselves as little as possible from an inferior OS,
going so far as to damage the work of the open source
community so it isn't as good.

So, um, we're not RedHat.  Let's not do this.