On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 10:14:24AM -0800, David Walser wrote:
> Vast majority of what users?  Windows users?  Hello,
> this is not Windows!!!
>
> Um..Welcome to Mandrake Windows, where we flush
> innovation down the drain, and strive to differentiate
> ourselves as little as possible from an inferior OS,
> going so far as to damage the work of the open source
> community so it isn't as good.
>
> So, um, we're not RedHat.  Let's not do this.

Computer users in general.  And Windows uses single click opening now
anyway, where have you been?  It's not like anyone is forcing you to use
this setting.  Always have to change it to double click.  It won't kill
you to change it back.  And if the majority of users like double click
then that's the logical default.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"If you're not making any mistakes, you're flat out not trying hard
enough." - Jim Nichols