fredagen den 22 november 2002 19.53 skrev Buchan Milne:

> Buchan Milne wrote:
> > Oden Eriksson wrote:
>
> While we are at it, would it be possible to add a virtual provides for
> something like 'virusscanner' or something. Then I could require
> 'virusscanner' on amavis-ng, and we have an almost-out-the-box
> semi-useful mail scanner. At least, it would find prolin, which is the
> only virus I have available atm to test with.

Ahh, I thought of that the other day, but forgot all about it as quickly... (I
think it has something to do with aging..., hmmm..., where was I?;))

So, would "viruscanner" do it? Or maybe "AV-Scanner"?

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT Networks

Check the "Modules For Apache2" status page at:
http://www.deserve-it.com/modules_for_apache2.html