On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Oden Eriksson wrote:

> > Buchan Milne wrote:
> > > Oden Eriksson wrote:
> >
> > While we are at it, would it be possible to add a virtual provides for
> > something like 'virusscanner' or something. Then I could require
> > 'virusscanner' on amavis-ng, and we have an almost-out-the-box
> > semi-useful mail scanner. At least, it would find prolin, which is the
> > only virus I have available atm to test with.
>
> Ahh, I thought of that the other day, but forgot all about it as quickly... (I
> think it has something to do with aging..., hmmm..., where was I?;))
>
> So, would "viruscanner" do it? Or maybe "AV-Scanner"?

It might be an idea to ask whoever it is at Mandrakesoft that is involved
with packaging the commercial/demo RPMs, so that it can be consistent? But
I lent my 9.0 DVD to someone else so I can't check the Kaspersky packages.

IMHO, virusscanner or VirusScanner or virus-scanner are all ok.

Postfix (as an example) provides:
smtpdaemon
MailTransportAgent
Apache provides webserver

Unless someone else replies more authoratatively, I think you can choose.

Regards,
Buchan

Does this mean I need to rebuild another package now?