On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 08:53:32PM +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:
> While we are at it, would it be possible to add a virtual provides for
> something like 'virusscanner' or something. Then I could require
> 'virusscanner' on amavis-ng, and we have an almost-out-the-box
> semi-useful mail scanner. At least, it would find prolin, which is the
> only virus I have available atm to test with.

Only problem with this require is when an antivirus tool comes along
that aMaViS doesn't support.  It gets tagged with virusscanner, urpmi
provides them an option, they choose wrong.  Then it isn't out of the
box.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"If you're not making any mistakes, you're flat out not trying hard
enough." - Jim Nichols