On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 02:13:27AM -0600, Texstar wrote:
> We've been playing with it all afternoon on pclo and it works great! Nice job
> Ben. The only issue I had so far is if I recompile the source rpm with the
> tahoma font enabled, I get a recursion error when attempting it install the
> new rpm.

Well what do you expect you changed the RPM without changing the release
tag. :)  At any rate you can always force it in that case.  It doesn't
clean up the build env if there is an error.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"If you're not making any mistakes, you're flat out not trying hard
enough." - Jim Nichols