Rocco Stanzione wrote:

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 12:33 pm, Ben Reser spake thusly:

Ben, very well and creatively done. I don't think it could have (legally) been made any easier, and if there's one thing that's frustrated me about Mandrake release after release it's having to go through the font deuglification howto to have a tolerable-looking desktop. I look forward to seeing this in contrib.

Well I'm using Cooker with KDE 3.1, and Anti-Aliasing enabled with the Luxi Sans [xft] font, and the desktop looks just magic. No Microsoft fonts needed whatsoever. I think the latest Qt anti-aliasing is just fantastic.