Le Mardi 26 Novembre 2002 19:33, Ben Reser a écrit :
> Before anyone hits reply and says we can't do this read how it's done.
>
> Basically this is a bootstrap RPM that takes and sets up a build
> environment, builds a spec file that downloads the fonts (modified from
> the sourceforge one), installs the resulting RPM, and removes the build
> enviornment and the the resulting RPM.
>
> It complies with Microsoft's license because the fonts are being
> distributed as is without modification and are not included in the
> bootstrap RPM whatsoever.
>
> This makes it trivial for an end user to install these fonts.  They
> simply have to do urpmi msttcorefonts.
Whatever dirty trick is used to "comply" with license, i also think it is a
very bad idea to have them in contrib. However, i would be a very nice PLF
package... So let's continue the discussion on plf-discuss instead of
inflating this thread endlessly on cooker.
--
When you finally buy enough memory, you will not have enough disk space.
        -- Murphy's Computer Laws n°3