drakx fails at install_steps_interactive.pm line 196 with an "undefined"
error. Seems that this is on loading firewire mods. However, I'm not
that much concerned about that, I can easily skip that and rebuild
stage2.

What troubles me is that the cdrom modules aren't loaded with hd
install. Both cdrom and ide-cd get a "not found". And I don't know where
these modules are. I can't extract them from
modules.cz-2.4.19-16mdkBOOT. I took parts of the insmod perl out of
commands.pm into a small perl script and used it to extract modules, but
those cdrom modules seem not to be in there. Are they in the initial
ramdisk?

btw, are there any docs about making the initial boot floppy (stage1 and
the .rdz)?

- Mark