On Saturday 04 January 2003 08:59, rcc wrote:
> drakx fails at install_steps_interactive.pm line 196 with an "undefined"
> error. Seems that this is on loading firewire mods. However, I'm not
> that much concerned about that, I can easily skip that and rebuild
> stage2.

Actually the error is:

Warning: undefined subroutine &modules::interactive::load_category called ...

removing the ::interactive at lines 170, 196 and 198 solves the problem.
Maybe additional issue because the number of parameters at lines 170, 196 and
198 are different.

[...]

Also, earlier error still present which prevents printer setup:

could not start chmod! at ... /common.pm line 226 ...

Dave