On 2003-01-14(Tue) 06:33:17 -0800, David Walser wrote:
> > I think that this is not only broken, but *abusive*
> > too. Theme is a
> > per-user setting, why is it trying to make itself as
> > a global theme by
> > default?
>
> The idea is if you install this you *want* that.  BUT,
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*THIS* idea is broken in this case. How many people will
install *only* 1 theme? Generally people install many
themes, and switch one by one later on if they like. If
Geramik can establish itself as the default theme, why
others can't? Or let them fight -- the first one
installed wins?

Abel

--
Abel Cheung