On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 16:40, Buchan Milne wrote:
> But I've never seen boxes anywhere, did see Corel once a year or two back,
> and we see RH and SuSE sometimes at Incredible Deception (as the LUGgers
> call it).

Yeah I always look for this, just for fun.  In Toronto:
Business Depot (huge office store): most linux distros, quite current,
but no Mandrake 9.0
University of Toronto Bookstore: 20 boxes of Suse, several BSD CD's, one
copy of Mandrake 8.2
Future Shop (Canadian version of Best Buy): a few distros, no Mandrake

Bummer,
Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant