Ben Reser wrote...
BR> > (Of course if someone else has already got the Treo 90 working over
BR> > USB with Mandrake 9 I'd love to hear about that as well. The patches
BR> > themselves are short enough.)
BR>
BR> The visor module works fine for me.  I have a Treo 270.  And yes I'm
BR> using USB.  I'm not using cooker right now.  But I was earlier and it
BR> worked fine.

Glad to hear it works for you. The word on pilot-link-devel is that
the Treo 90 and 300 have hardware modifications over the 180 and 270
which breaks the detection. There are patches, so I'm hopeful that we
can make it work.

I haven't had much time to play with it though... so far all I've done
is rebuild the cooker kernel package.

-- Aaron