On Mon Feb 10, 2003 at 01:43:35PM +0100, Oden Eriksson wrote:

[...]
> So..., both bincimap and courier-imap can make the freaking Maildir on
> successfull login now, but please do test it (Vincent Danen and Buchan
> Milne), I haven't done much serious testing yet.

If I have a chance, I'll test courier-imap.  I've actually not used it in
quite a long time (I just use qmail's pop3d personally).

> Someone mentioned a similar patch for uw-imap?, but that means one needs to
> first patch it to recongnize Maildir, and then also make the dir. Can't we
> just move courier-imap to main and move uw-imap to contribs and have postfix
> deliver to Maildirs for 9.1, or is it too late?

Agreed.  Patching uw-imap is a waste of time, I think.  Although I think
some Maildir patch exists for it.  I would much rather see uw-imap in
contribs and courier-imap in main.  If this does happen, at least we have
the framework to make post-9.1 Maildir-default if there is disagreement to
do it beforehand.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
"lynx -source http://linsec.ca/vdanen.asc | gpg --import"