Am Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2003, 07:36:23 Uhr MET, schrieb Jean-Michel Dault:
> > > And it would be nice if it were removed. I have children using Mandrake and
> > > would be apalled it they view the "sex" man page.
> > Let me guess: you are a catholic?
> Catholic or not, the man page is politically incorrect, it talks of
> necrophilia, pedophilia, etc...

IMHO political correctness is a disease that must be exterminated.
However, we could solve this problem in a pragmatic way, just like
with the fortune cookies (the so-called offensive cookies are now in a
package named fortune-offensive on the PLF server).
--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key