On Wednesday 12 February 2003 07:36 pm, Jean-Michel Dault wrote:

>>> And it would be nice if it were removed. I have children using Mandrake
>>> and would be apalled it they view the "sex" man page.

>> Let me guess: you are a catholic?

> Catholic or not, the man page is politically incorrect, it talks of
> necrophilia, pedophilia, etc...

You're not (ghasp) prejudiced, are you? Denying people their freedom of
choice? (-:

Seriously, in some countries (notably Muslim but not only) you would either
not be allowed to distribute an ISO or RPM containing these, or would be
legally obliged to identify every downloader and confirm that they are over a
specific age (usually 18) before the download could go ahead.

So I guess Mandrake has to omit them. But there's always PLF. (-:

Cheers; Leon