Hello,  I am using a MDK 9.0 system that I have been updating with
cooker RPMs since I installed 9.0.  I use the i586 rpms, and the
machine is an Athlon 1.4GHz.
The language I use all throughout the system is English.

Currently it has:
        XFree86-4.3-0.20030210.1mdk  (and related XFree packages)
        mozilla-1.3-0.beta.1mdk
        OpenOffice.org-1.0.2-2mdk
        freetype-tools-1.3.1-17mdk
        freetype2-2.1.3-6mdk
        freetype-1.3.1-17mdk
        freetype2-devel-2.1.3-6mdk
and I am using Version 1.0-4191 (latest) of the Nvidia drivers for my
Nvidia card.

And now for the couple of problems I see:

** Mozilla:  It crashes when I enter in www.boston.com
   This did not happen with the previous version (1.3-alpha)

** OpenOffice:  This is a bit weirder.  If a font is relatively
small as displayed on screen, the font is displayed as a bunch of
pixels, stretched to the right.  It is unreadable.
If I zoom in a little bit until the text is displayed a little bigger,
then I can see the text fine.  It is a problem with displaying small
fonts.
        With a quick test I found out that the font "Zapf Chancery"
does not show this problem.  When all other fonts are garbled, this one
stays fine.
        All the other fonts are TTF fonts that I installed on my system prior
to upgrading XFree to XFree86-4.3-0.20030210.   All fonts were
displayed properly in OpenOffice (at all sizes) up to XFree86-4.2.99.5
or so.
        I started seeing this problem when I upgraded to a new XFree86
and possibly OpenOffice 1.0.2

        But I suspect it may have to do with the new, not-yet-final
XFree86 in combination with the Nvidia card.   Nvidia does not have new
drivers since December 2002, so I am guessing that those drivers were
intended for XFree 4.2.x ...

        But I thought I would report these two problems to the list.  And if
someone knows a solution to either problem... I'd like to know, too.

        Thanks,

--
Pedro.