Am Dienstag, 18. Februar 2003, 08:39:33 Uhr MET, schrieb Chuck Shirley:
> I wish them the best of luck, but it's like asking microsoft to play
> "Russial Roulette" with an auto-loading pistol, if you ask me...

:-)

> Of course it would make for some very inexpensive clustering systems, eh?

Not according to this test: http://www.shadowflux.com/xbox.html
(google cache:
http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:0v2HbYP42lsC:www.shadowflux.com/xbox.html+xbox+cluster&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
 )
This was already discussed on /.
You can build a cluster of cheap PCs, no need for the 3D hardware and
the other useless stuff inside the xbox.

--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key