arkitekt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> In terms of our being an 'established game publisher' [19], members of
> our team have written games in the past, and our Xbox Linux
> distribution runs such fine games as 'Tux vs Clippy' [14], 'Tux Racer'
> [15], and 'Frozen Bubble' [16].

[...]

> - As a free software project, we cannot afford to pay large sums of

Since you're a free software project, I said to myself: "Nice, a
new free game called Tux vs Clippy, looks nice, I'm gonna add it
to Mandrake distro!".

Pity, http://213.93.64.170/xgame/download.html says it's
closed-source :(.

Michael, could you push the author(s) of this game to release it
as free software? I feel that it's not really fair that
xbox-linux shares so much free software with the "linux
community", but features this game when the linux community (all
architectures) doesn't (even if there is nothing to force the
author(s) to do so, of course).

Thanks!

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/