On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 01:17, Pedro Soria-Rodriguez wrote:
> ** OpenOffice:  This is a bit weirder.  If a font is relatively
> small as displayed on screen, the font is displayed as a bunch of
> pixels, stretched to the right.  It is unreadable.
> If I zoom in a little bit until the text is displayed a little bigger,
> then I can see the text fine.  It is a problem with displaying small
> fonts.

Ok.. I am posting this email in case someone runs into the same weird
situation as I did.   I just found what my problem was, and I updated my
webpage with the problem description and the solution:
         http://bonkers.sytes.net/oozoom/

Thanks to those who answered my first email.

(i am still battling the mozilla crash problem)

--
Pedro