At 08:47 PM 2/21/03 +0100, you (Guillaume Rousse) wrote:

>Laurent, just refusing to discuss the problem won't fix it,

Is there really a serious problem ? Is is realist to ask from Kde to
be modular, since the _whole_ kde approach is to do a system
whose parts work well together ? Theoretically it could be possible,
as it is possible for an elephant to dance on a rope; in practice,
it's difficult. Separation would not be very helpful if the parts are
not working if not installed together. And changing Kde itself to make
it more modular is a tough challenge.

> and ignoring
>people complaints won't make them stop.

Maybe discussing it could be difficult for Laurent Montel ? I am
not sure that all Mandrake developers are fluent in writing
english...

Gerard