Hi

Background.
My dhcp client does not set or override the correct localhost.localdomain
name.

During booting up the messages say that cups have adopted to 192.168.1.252.

I got a very good letter from Buchan Milne

http://archives.mandrakelinux.com/cooker/2003-01/msg08662.php

so I have run a diff between /usr/sbin/drakconnect from 9.0 and 9.1 and beware
I don't know much of this.

I have been looking for Hostname and hostname and there are differences but I
dont understand them.

Someone who knows please check it out.

regards
guran
--
Mandrake Linux Cooker 9.1 kernel-2.4.21.0.pre4.10mdk-1-1mdk

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is true
can the evolution of life be defined false.