On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:26:02 +0200 (SAST)
Buchan Milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This still needs to be investigated. Florin (or whoever is responsible
> for drakconnect), could you list how this is supposed to work, so we
> can help track down *where* the bugs are (drakconnect or initscripts).

Another note, on which I have already posted, is that if dhcp is
selected then dhcp-client and dhcp-server are installed regardless of
the connection type or the hardware detected.
In the case of LANs and also with some cable/dsl modems/routers dhcpcd
is needed and Not the server/client pkgs.
This same bug/problem has hampered all 3 9.1 betas as well as the RC1
and also is still done in this manner with current drakconnect as
provided by drakxtools-9.1-4mdk.

    Charles

--
Your analyst has you mixed up with another patient.  Don't believe a
thing he tells you.