On 2003.03.03 07:06 Buchan Milne wrote:
Do you have jackit installed (in which case it could be Austin's
Provides/Obsoletes: jackit and Requires: kernel-multimedia)?

Oh crap. I hope not.
I wanted to make jackit-realime conflict with jackit, but provide jackit. RPM won't install something like that. So I made it obsolete jackit and provide jackit. That works fine, but I didn't realize --auto-select would automatically replace jackit with jackit-realtime.
Is that the case?
If so I'll have to think of another solution.

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant