Hi,
Here's a recipe for an oven-baked omlet; it serves 8, which may be lots larger than you want, but there are thousands of similar recipes on the internet. Just do a google search!

By the time you bring a pot of water to a boil and then boil the bag for 12 minutes, you can just as easily make an oven-baked omlet, with none of the risk!
Enjoy!
Penny

Ingredients
8
eggs
1 cup
milk
1/2 cup
all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon
salt
1 pinch
ground pepper
 (optional)
1 cup shredded
cheese
 or
cheese slice
Directions
1
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2
Mix eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
3
Pour half of the egg mixture into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
4
Place cheese on top of egg (you can also add any other filling that you want). Pour
the rest of the egg mixture over the filling.
5
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs begin to turn golden brown around the edges.
Use a knife to loosen the omelet from the pan before slicing.
6
If you want, sprinkle some additional cheese on top.
7
Slice and serve.
8
To save a step, combine most of the cheese with the egg mixture before pouring rather
than putting them in the pan separately.