Keith,
I kind of follow Paula Deen (food network chef) recipe for firy shrimp.
However, she uses 5 pounds of shrimp and fresh lemons which is terrific (make
that for a crowd)
don't get me wrong I could eat a pile of shrimp... but alas.... *smile*
I just made this Sunday.  I will send below what I do measurements not exact,
but then I will send along Paula Deen's recipe so you can make your own
adjustment.
If I am going to serve my shrimp with pasta I prefer to have the shells off,
but that is just a personal preference.
I take the shells off and put them into a pot with a cup or so of water and
boil them down to get some stock.  I don't even add any seasonings to it but
again personal preference.
I take a casserole dish with about a stick of butter (you can use less or more)
melt it in the microwave and add some lemon juice to it to taste... I like
lemon and butter...
I next put in some hot sauce Tabasco or chipotle sauce again to your liking.
After my shrimp shells have boiled down to about half or a bit more I strain
the stock into my dish with the butter and lemon and hot sauce I toss my shrimp
into that and you can cook in 350 about 20 minutes and use liquid for dipping
bread.
If I am going to add pasta to it I cook it under done add to the casserole dish
making sure I have enough liquid to finish the pasta off and then toss it into
the oven again 350 for 20 minutes.  When I pull it out I sprinkle parmesan
cheese over it, let sit 5 minutes or so and then eat.
I'll send the recipe right after this one.
Dee