If you looking lasagna nookles that you can put in your favorite meat recipe Ronzoni has an noodle called oven ready you just layer 3 or 4 inbetween your sauce final layer should be sauce with favorite cheese Good luck. Linda and Joe ----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudia" <cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <cooking-frie...@yahoogroups.com>; <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 10:48 AM
Subject: [CnD] Lasagna Using Uncooked Noodles?

Hi,

I am looking  for lasagna recipes that use uncooked noodles?
However, my son won't eat any that are spinach, broccoli, etc. in nature, so they have to be meat-based lasagnas.
Thanks.

Claudia

Windows Messenger:  cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net
Skype:  claudiadr10

I moderate two groups:
makinghouseworkeasier-subscr...@googlegroups.com
And,
our-safe-haven-subscr...@googlegroups.com
specifically for women who are visually-impaired.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5561 (20101025) __________

http://www.eset.com