My coffee maker has 3 cup sizes and 3 buttons for the cup size you want small medium and large. Then a menu button and an on off button. It is an Ultimate B66 brewer I got from Sam's Club they have another one close to what I have right now in the store and you get I think k-cups with it.
Tara

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rhonda Peveto" <thebear...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] question about coffee makers

I have one, and you have a default setting that someone can program for you, and then if you push the buttons it goes up or down with one push of the button. for instance you push the down button for a smaller cup, after it is finished it will go back to the program setting that was your default. There are five cup sizes. 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10oz, 12 oz, with the advanced model, and others only have two cup sizes depending on which model you choose. And they have over 200 kinds of coffee. It stays fresh because of the way it is packaged. I hope this helps and will be glad to answer any more question's you might have.
Rhonda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsy...@yahoo.com>