From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Becky
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 5:40 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Hey there folks I'm Jerry Mader just wanted
tosayhiandintroduce myself.

Hello there, I have never purchased this item before, but I know that Maxie
Aids has a liquid indicator that you can use when pouring hot drinks. Blind
mice megga mall might also sell it too.
Another thing that helps me very much in the kitchen is my talking timer.
I'm a stay at home mom and I've also been blind since birth. Well anyhow,
I'm allways multitasking so that reminds me to check on things that I'm
cooking in the kitchen to see if they are ready.
You can buy that at Maxie Aids as well.
Hope I was able to help.