If the butter is to be used for the crust, I would think it would mean more like a few tablespoons, about 1/4 stick. This is a supposition on my part.

Carol

On 11/22/2011 1:09 PM, Lisa Belville wrote:
Hi. How much is the one cube butter referred to? Based on the other
amounts I'd guess a stick, but wanted to check.

Lisa Belville
lisa...@frontier.com
missktlab1...@frontier.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Jammer"
<j_jammer1...@earthlink.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 10:22 PM
Subject: [CnD] chocolate heavenly delight

chocolate heavenly delight

1 c. flour

1 cube butter

1/2 c. pecans

1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese

1 c. powdered sugar

1 c. Cool Whip (additional Cool Whip to top dessert)

2 sm. pkg. instant chocolate pudding

3 c. milk

Press flour, butter and pecans into 9 by 13 inch pan and
bake

15 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool.

Blend with mixer: cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in
1

cup Cool Whip and spread over cooled crust. Mix pudding
with

milk as directed on pudding package. Spread pudding layer
over

the cream cheese layer. Top this with Cool Whip. This can
also

be topped with grated chocolate or chopped nuts.