Since it says it is Eagle, that should imply condensed milk since, I believe that evaporated milk does not go by the Eagle brand. I could be wrong about that, though.

On 12/18/2011 3:39 PM, Jennifer Chambers wrote:
In addition to Sugar's question, I'm wondering if you would use
evaporated milk or sweetened, condensed milk in this recipe?  Thanks.

Jennifer

On 12/9/11, Katie Chandler<w...@fidnet.com>  wrote:

Sugar,

Wouldn't you butter the pan well first?  Also, what size pan would
you use?

    "WHEN THE ONLY TOOL YOU HAVE IS A HAMMER,
  EVERY PROBLEM STARTS TO LOOK LIKE A NAIL."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sugar"<sugarsy...@sbcglobal.net>
To:<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 7:28 PM
Subject: [CnD] Microavable EAGLE BRAND CHOCOLATE FUDGE

Microavable EAGLE BRAND CHOCOLATE FUDGE

   Ingrediants:

  12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips

  1 can Eagle Brand milk

2 heaping tbsp. peanut butter

   Directions:

  Place chocolate chips and milk in microwave safe bowl.
   Cook on high for 5 minutes.

  Remove from microwave, stir in 2 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter.
   Spread in pan.

  Cool and cut.

  "And the angel said unto them, "Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings
of great joy, Which shall be to all people. "For unto you is born this day

in
the city of David A Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a

sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying
in
a manger.
--St. Luke ii. 10-12"
MERRY CHRISTMAS!