Smuckers now owns Here is a list of companies that make evaporated
milk, and Eagle is one of them.  I don't think they made it in the
past; I think it has been since Smuckers took over Eagle Brand.  I'm
not certain of that, though.  Here is the list:

Evaporated milk is sold by several manufacturers:
list of 7 items
• Carnation Evaporated Milk
 (the brand is now owned by Nestlé and licensed to Smuckers in Canada)
• PET Evaporated Milk
 (now owned by Smuckers)
• Magnolia evaporated milk - (now produced by
Eagle Family Foods owned by Smuckers )
• Nestlé
 evaporated milk
• F&N Evaporated Milk
• Rainbow Milk, a brand of
Royal Friesland Foods
• Nordmilch AG (Now Nordcontor) - Germany
list end