From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of o...@rogers.com
Sent: 31 January 2012 01:56
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Everyone Read! Purpose Of Cooking In The Dark

Dale, this message is both extremely inspiring and informative.

And a big _amen!_ to checking texture of food when preparing it with the use
of your hands.  I'll wager that even sighted cooks do use their hands for
things like making meat loaf.  Just mixing the ingredients with a fork or a
wooden spoon won't provide the even distribution that your hands will.  Of
course, cleanliness is the key here.  Don't come in from the barn and plunge
your hands directly into the cookie dough to test for thorough blending!  (a
sample of Leather Bat Humour)

Anyway, Dale, your gem of a message is a keeper for me.

Thank you for addressing this subject so ably.

CB:  The Old Leather Bat