From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of jill o'connell
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:01 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] (no subject)

Nancy, I think you are correct in not substituting Old Bay
seasoning.  It seems to me that I remember having a ground bay
leaf spice at one time but perhaps I'm mistaken about this.  I
break my bay leaf up as fine as I can and add it to whatever I am
using it in; this works for me and I don't know how a blind cook
could fish it out otherwise.  Jill