From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Bill Deatherage
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:48 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] care of a cast iron skillet

Hello,
I got a cast iron skillet several months ago. I am not sure if I seasoned it
correctly but, some one told me there is some places in the bottom where
ithe color is lighter than others.  could it be because of not being
properly seasoned?  also, there was a rust spot in it and my mother-in-law
cleaned it out.  I was wondering what I can do to keep it from having rust
spots?
Thank you in advance.
Bill Deatherage